Role - Regional SHE Manager
Location - Coventry
We are looking to recruit a Regional SHE Manager for a leading Coventry based engineering company, to oversee and apply the company Health and Safety Management system for UK ADE, ST and AGI.
- Ensuring compliance with company health and safety procedures.
- Communicating clearly and professionally with all stakeholders.
- Oversee and apply the company Health and Safety Management system for UK ADE, ST and AGI, by using a Plan, do, check, act philosophy.
- Set objectives and understand how to measure performance
- Identify legal requirements
- Identify the risks, who could be harmed and how; identifying what you need to do to manage it.
- Involve the workforce and management to create positive behaviours
- Provide resources to the sites to support, train and educate.
- Communicate SHE alerts
- Identify opportunities for improvement
- Formal audits and inspections
- Investigate causes of accidents, near misses and incidents
- Check actions have been completed
- Review performance
- Review plans, policy documents, risk assessments etc. to ensure there up to date.
- Provide monthly reports to key stakeholders
Qualifications, experience and skills:
Formal health and safety qualifications, IOSH managing safety and NEBOSH, Level 4 competence defined as GDOC.024 iss8.
Salary / package:
- Competitive salary
- Car / Car Allowance
- Annual Bonus
- Medical Insurance (BUPA)
- Pension - match contribution from 4% - 10%
- Life Assurance - 2 x annual salary rising to 4 x if join Company pension
For further details, please contact Nick Sollis -
or email your cv
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors.
We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few...... click apply for full job details