Trant Engineering Limited is a multi discipline Engineering & Construction company, with offices and projects throughout the UK and Overseas. We have a number of different divisions, including; Energy, Oil & Gas, Process & Water, International and Control & Automation. We have over 800 employees and with a healthy forward order book and a projected turnover of £180m this year, it is an exciting time to join the business.
We are recruiting for an Administrator to work on a construction site in Southampton. This is a part-time position working 15 hours per week over 3 days, working 09:30 - 14:30 each day.
Duties include but are not limited to;
· Uploading data & documents to the in-house IT system
· Preparing reports
· Issuing permits
· Letter writing
· Ordering stationary, kitchen supplies & PPE
· General Administration including Health & Safety Administration
· Applicants should previously have worked in a Site Administration role within construction/engineering
· IT skills, particularly Word, Excel, Outlook
· Good team player
· Personable character with a good sense of humour
· Good organisation and time management skills
· Having previously worked on a construction site would be advantageous but not essential
Trant Engineering Limited is committed to equal opportunities for all and we do not discriminate on the grounds of race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, sex, disability or age.
*Please note, due to the volume of applications we are not always able to contact each applicant individually...... click apply for full job details