Trant Engineering Limited is a multi discipline Engineering & Construction company, with offices and projects throughout the UK and Overseas. We have a number of different divisions within the business, including: Energy, Oil & Gas, Process & Water, International and Control & Automation. We have over 800 employees and with a healthy forward order book and a projected turnover of £180m this year, it is an exciting time to join the business.
We are currently seeking to recruit a TP137 Site Manager to manage civil engineering works on a Flood Protection Scheme project for a National Grid site near Elland. The Site Manager will be responsible for the day to day running of the site and will report to a Contracts Manager and working closely with the SHEQ and Commercial teams. We are open to applications from both permanent employees and contractors at this stage.
Duties include (but are not limited to);
· Managing a site team (including Site Engineer, visiting SHEQ Advisor, Foreman, Site Operatives)
· Ensuring the highest level of Health & Safety are adhered to at all time
· Delivering project to programme and within budget
· Controlling safety, quality & environmental activities
· Client interface
· Management of subcontractors
· Progress reporting
· HND/BEng in Civil Engineering or by experience
· BESC & Competent Persons
· History of successfully delivering Civil Engineering projects within budget and programme
· National Grid project experience is essential and having previously worked as TP137 would be a strong advantage
At Trant, we offer the opportunity for career development and progression within a professional working environment and we strongly support and encourage employees to gain professional qualifications.
Our company benefits package includes;
· Competitive salary
· Company car or car allowance
· 24 days holiday (increasing with service) + bank holidays
· The opportunity to buy further holidays
· Company Pension Scheme
Trant Engineering Limited is committed to equal opportunities for all and we do not discriminate on the grounds of race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, sex, disability or age
*Please note, due to the volume of applications we are not always able to contact each applicant individually...... click apply for full job details