Morrison Utility Services is currently looking to recruit a Site Agent to work on our Thames Water Capital Delivery Framework covering the South London region.
As a Site Agent, you will be part the Delivery Team and will be responsible for carrying out the safe, efficient and on time delivery of water and waste water schemes in the Thames Water South London region. Projects will range in size, complexity and value across this framework and may include shafts construction, pumping stations, mains laying, deep drainage, de-watering, tunnelling, directional drilling and lining.
As a Site Agent your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Project responsibility for the safe, efficient delivery of projects
- Lead and promote a safe zero harm culture
- Follow Morrison Utility Services Business Management Systems and processes to ensure right first time delivery in a quality controlled environment
- Write RAMS, T&IPS, briefings, TBTs, NCRs, control permits and temporary works on site
- Manage Engineers, Supervisors and specialist Subcontractors and build collaborative teams
- Manage labour, plant and materials
- Manage customers and general public impacted by our works
- Developing and delivering project management plans including environment, quality, safety, health and wellbeing
- Follow and promote company initiatives and ensure we deliver safe, on time, efficient projects that delight our client and the customers
- Carry out site inductions, tool box talks and the coaching of staff in construction techniques, ensuring appropriate use of PPE
- Coordinate document control and design management for your project
- Ensure the timely close out of actions arising from internal and external audits
- Participate in investigations and continual improvement
Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
- Degree/HND/HNC or equivalent in construction management or engineering
- Experience of water or waste water infrastructure
- Control of costs and value management
- Schedule management
- Health and Safety training or recognised certification such as NEBOSH or similar
- Understanding of temporary works requirements
What's in it for you?
- 25 days' annual leave plus 8 days' bank holiday
- Annual bonus
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Private health care
About The Company
Morrison Utility Services is the UK's largest provider of essential infrastructure services through long-term framework agreements to the electricity, water and gas sectors across the UK & Ireland. Our workforce operates 24/7, in local communities to keep people connected, households and businesses warm, taps flowing and the lights on.
We aim to be the employer of choice in the Utility Services sector. Our continued growth and success is creating opportunities for fulfilling and rewarding roles, making the best use of our people's skills and expertise. We want our people to have a positive impact on customers, communities and our clients every day. We invest in training our people, developing leadership capabilities to create ambassadors not just employees. Through strong leadership, teamwork and mutual support we want our business to thrive on a happy, healthy and, most importantly, safe workforce.
M Group Services values diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to equal opportunities...... click apply for full job details