SITE FACILITIES MANAGER
£50,000 to £55,000 per annum basic
***** Do you want to join the UK’s Leading Integrated Facilities Management & Building Maintenance Company? ****
* Are you an experienced Site / Facilities Manager within a FM environment?
* Fancy earning a highly competitive salary which is reviewed continually?
* Want to be recognised for how good you are and how hard you work?
* Do you want an exciting career platform and clear career structure?
An opportunity has arisen to join an award winning, Total Facilities Management services provider on a permanent basis. This an opportunity for an experienced Site Facilities Manager to be based in Sevenoaks, Kent and will be accountable for the safe, secure, compliant and profitable performance of their site.
As this is a high clearance site you must be a British national and will be subject to a full and comprehensive vetting process.
As Site Facilities Manager you will be collaboratively leading, inspiring and managing staff and suppliers to ensure the cost-effective, continuous availability of security, safety, compliance and maintenance of the clients critical infrastructure, systems and services. You will be reporting directly into the Account Director.
* Manage all site-based activities to ensure a safe, secure and compliant estate; specifically ensure all planned, reactive, remedial maintenance and new works are safely executed on time and fully recorded to enable commercial recovery.
* Ensure all work is delivered in line with processes and procedures.
* To have zero accidents and to drive a strong Health & Safety Culture.
* Monitor, analyse, report and continuously improve performance to maximise commercial entitlement; sustainably delivering excellent service and best-value
* Hire, train, engage and retain sufficient, suitably qualified and experience staff to consistently deliver the required service levels and scope; managing succession planning, leave and training to protect operational availability at all times.
* Establish and maintain contingency plans to protect service delivery and rapidly recover from any disruptions or service interruptions.
* Develop excellent relationships and communications with key stakeholders across the client and wider group. Attend client meetings as a senior site representative.
* Develop new business by seeking and providing cost-effective solutions to client problems.
* Deliver outcomes to meet the Account Strategy and Direction of travel (which has already been agreed jointly with the Customer).
* Provide leadership and direction to site based staff, developing skills matrix and development plan for all team members.
* Ensure that a culture of Team Working, Task Ownership and Flexible Working is actively encouraged and implemented across the site.
* Effectively communicate the operational management deliverables to all Supervisors, ensuring all issues and problems are reported and managed in a controlled and timely manner.
* Ensure all Planned & Reactive Maintenance activities and New Works are completed within the SLA.
* Anticipate, prepare for and control all safety, security, operations and performance risks.
* Support the clients Emergency Response Team and establish an effective on-call capability to address site emergencies and equipment failures.
* Develop good relationships with supply chain partners; monitor and manage their performance to ensure commercial compliance, best value and continuous improvement.
To be successful as the Site Facilities Manager the ideal candidate will have the following:
* Previous Facilities / Site Management experience, ideally within a hard services FM environment.
* Good commercial skills; able to control costs and develop new business.
* Excellent IT, written and verbal communication skills.
* Proven experience in leading & developing high performing multi-functional teams.
* Well-presented, Great communication skills and able to build strong internal and external relationships.
* Ability to take ownership and be accountable.
* IOSH / NEBOSH preferred.