Job Title; Site Manager (Technical)
Location: East London
Salary: £45-55k per annum plus benefits, accommodation can be provided for staff commuting from beyond Central London
My client is a leading groundworks and remediation business offering support across a wide range of projects from the more straightforward work to specialist development projects including decommissioning and decontamination of former landfill, gas and chemical sites. They are currently seeking to hire a permanent Site Manager who has a clear understanding of technical groundwork engineering.
Essential Skills include; -
- Exceptional management and leadership with planning, organisation and change management skills
- A complete understanding of HSQE documents required by law
- Understanding commercials associated with procurement, resource allocation and cost
- A background of working in conjunction with project teams and managers to ensure operational activities are progressed within the scope of the project.
- An understanding of the need for compliance, with an understanding of key concepts and objectives within the remediation strategy of the business. Have an understanding of the technical engineering requirements, such as levels for cut, marker layers, fill levels, to[p of pile mat levels.
- Excellent ability to liaise with all key stakeholders, attending meetings and providing update and weekly reports for the site.
- SMSTS and ideally 5 years' experience in a similar role
Desirable skills include; -
- NVQ Level 6/7 Construction Management
Role Duties & Responsibilities; -
- To act as a project critical focal point for questions and correspondence
- Take accountability for the success or failure of the project delivery at site level
- Be responsible for ensuring health, safety and an environmental compliance across the site
- Be effective in planning, resourcing, management and timely ordering/procurement of site staff, plant, equipment and materials...... click apply for full job details