Applications have closed
This listing has expired.
Stategic Sales Account Manager- Oil & Gas
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
In this role you will develop, implement and manage the account(s) strategy focused on growth, profitability and customer satisfaction. You will also coordinate the sales activities and manage resolution of specific customer problems.
- Participates in the development of sales strategies for accounts by providing the customer’s current business and long-term plans.
- Defines and proposes sales targets and growth margins for the account and ensures their achievement with a structured follow up process.
- Leads the development and implementation of the account plan to include designing the executive relationship strategy and coverage plans, prioritizing the opportunities, identifying a target for each solution element. Proposes recovery plans in case of potential order shortfalls.
- Establishes and develops account relationships based on a defined strategy. Acts as focal point for problem resolution and monitors customer claims. Plans, facilitates and conducts customer negotiations.
- Develops, maintains and shares detailed knowledge of the customer’s business strategy, purchasing behavior, organization, decision-makers, customer business drivers, economic trends, and competition.
- Sells products/solutions/services to customers, focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets for assigned Business Unit.
- Monitors competitors’ activity with each account and ensures that appropriate response strategies are formulated and implemented.
- Creates added value for the customer and ABB by ensuring a coordinated sales approach (e.g. frame agreements). Communicates details in accordance with ABB supply, offering and strategy.
- Coordinates the use of internal or external resources (e.g. technical, advertising, and marketing) in order to provide value added services to accounts.