Street works / NRSWA Coordinator
Up to £30k per annum
Our client is a leading civil and electrical engineering construction company that operates throughout the UK on major road, rail and airport infrastructure projects for public and private sector clients.
Due to winning major new contracts we have a large number of exciting opportunities supporting the installation of fibre optic cables.
Requesting and/or amending NRSWA Street works permits where required in maintaining work programmes. Distributing daily NRSWA reports and carry out jeopardy management tasks for all relevant orders. Working within clear legislative guidelines and making extensive use of IT systems, including management reporting and the preparation of spreadsheets.
Day to day activities
· Preparation, submission and updating of Streetworks permits in compliance with current legislation
· Monitor client systems to deliver client specific requirements
· Communicate with operational staff to identify critical areas of client delivery
· Receive and record data onto work management systems
· Supply updates to clients in various forms of communication to ensure client satisfaction
· Ensure compliance to both the contract and NRSWA and report any non-compliance issues where appropriate, by escalation to the Team Leader.
Other duties to include
· Development of strong team working relationships
· Ensuring compliance to procedures
· Excellent communication skills and professional telephone manner
· Previous experience within a Streetworks / Noticing environment
· Previous experience within a Utilities environment (Telecoms, Water, Gas) or telecommunications
· Experience with using Symology
· A positive enthusiastic approach to work
· Good organisation skills
· The ability to work well under pressure
· Have excellent IT skills
Apply below if you are interested!..... click apply for full job details