Rullion are currently looking to recruit for the Following Role :
- Supplier Quality Engineer
- Based In Lincoln
- 30 per hour - PAYE
- 6 -12 months contract
- Inside IR35
- Full Time hours
A snapshot of your day
As a Supplier Quality Engineer (SQE) for our SGT business, you will be part of a growing function in a position that entails a large responsibility!
In your role, you will collaborate closely with suppliers and commodity managers with a shared target to secure qualified deliveries from qualified suppliers. We work in a multi-cultural environment with contacts with different departments locally and globally. Networking is a key for success.
A part of your responsibility within the commodities will be addressing nonconformances through conducting containment, Root Cause Analysis, and implementing preventative measures & risk mitigation measures.
How You'll Make an Impact
- Review and approval of quality documentation delivered in by external suppliers, including First Article Inspection Reports and other quality certification. Investigate any certification issues and work with procurement, manufacturing and the supplier to resolve.
- Lead supplier quality performance and corrective and preventive actions of suppliers
- Initiate and implement supplier quality improvement programs, quality root cause analysis and implementation of appropriate risk mitigation measurements. Track implementation and effectiveness of measures.
- Early supplier involvement supporting the global supplier quality team in the product development process.
- Proactive collaboration with the international team and internal customers
- A college or university education, engineering bachelor/master's degree or similar, with professional experience or equivalent experience
- A technical profile and previous work experience in Engineering, R&D or Production Technology is a strong merit.
- Work experience with machining, castings, coating, forgings or welding is a benefit.
- Ability to see the whole picture and feel great responsibility for making the entire supply chain work. You can easily see the context and prioritize the right topics.
- Knowledge in the application of quality methods such as 5 why, FMEA, 8D, RCA and process management
- You are committed, collaborative, structured and understand commercial business relationships.
- You have a good interpersonal abilities. We also believe that you have previously worked with international contacts that have given you a good understanding of other cultures.
- The work will include travel to a certain extent.
About the Team
You will be part of a team with wide competence and experience where we learn from and with each other. We are a mixed group with different backgrounds, ages and experiences. Here you will work in an exciting environment with challenging projects and have many contact surfaces both locally and globally!
Our Gas Services division offers Low-emission power generation through service and decarbonization. Zero or low emission power generation and all gas turbines under one roof, steam turbines and generators. Decarbonization opportunities through service offerings, modernization, and digitalization of the fleet.
If available please submit CV and a member of the team will be in touch.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.