TECHNICAL ACCOUNT MANAGER - Commercial HVAC Maintenance
Location: Salford, Greater Manchester
Duration: Permanent/Staff position
Imperial Technical Recruitment are assisting one of the UK's fastest growing Facilities Service Providers as they seek to strengthen their Technical Account Management team with several new appointments.
The business is already responsible for maintaining and repairing the assets of the UK's leading supermarkets, high street stores, pub chains and manufacturing facilities and with continued growth (despite the pandemic) we would like to bring in a new account manager who can focus on technical solutions to HVAC, Catering Equipment and Cold Storage assets across multi site contracts Nationwide.
If you are an experienced Gas or AC Engineer with excellent all round HVAC knowledge, or a former engineer now running contracts or specific accounts, we would love to hear from you.
We want someone who has experience in a similar role or an engineer who is looking to take that next step. We want you to be commercially aware and use your experience and initiative to get excellent results for our clients, and a healthy profit margin for our business.
You'll be working alongside existing key Account Managers to provide technical support to ensure the highest quality of service to our customers and engineers.
About the Company
"We take the stress away from Facilities Managers with multi-site organisations across the UK to deliver truly national heating, ventilation, air-conditioning, refrigeration and drainage solutions.
We pride ourselves on our culture, our people and our customers."
The business is responsible for over 7000 sites across the UK in industries ranging from healthcare to supermarkets, pub chains to manufacturing facilities. They employ an engineering workforce of over 100 engineers covering air conditioning, refrigeration, catering equipment, commercial gas facilities, LPG, Oil and drainage. We need someone who has a broad knowledge of this sector - preferably a former multiskilled engineer who can advise across these varying disciplines within HVAC and Facilities maintenance.
More about the role:
The key responsibilities and duties will include:
- Providing technical support to customers and colleagues
- Evaluating customer needs to suggest service delivery improvements
- Providing reports to management and customers on service performance
- Support the customer with day to day operations, by site visits, phone calls or emails
- Provide customers with HVAC equipment quotations for replacement projects or plan/spec projects
- Maintaining customer relationships and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Provide customers with product data, technical support via telephone, email, and online orders, or visit the customer office to solve any issues
- Follow up on quotes, PPM and reactive work to ensure customer expectations are met and/or exceeded
- Work with account teams to manage all jobs through the entire process from logging of the job to invoicing
- Ensure all works are delivered with a good profit margin, consistently managing the costs and monitoring the commercial performance of their contracts (v. important)
- Salary up to £40,000 per annum
- Death In Service, Company Pension. Private Healthcare
- 25 days holiday plus 8 statutory days
- Vehicle Allowance
- Free On Site Parking and Gym
- A day off on your Birthday!
For more information please contact Paul McQuade at Imperial Technical Recruitment or apply online and we will be in touch to answer any questions.