*** TECHNICAL/GAS SURVEYOR WANTED IN WEST YORKSHIRE***
Due to expansion we are looking for a Technical/Gas Surveyor for our client, a large energy company in West Yorkshire.
( 5+ years of plumbing/heating experience )
- To work alongside our head of installations and project managers surveying all types of heating installations in our customers' homes and office based.
- Also, be able to carry out service, maintenance and repairs of heating systems.
- Have a Full, Clean Driving Licence
- Have vast experience and relevant qualifications for installing Gas heating systems/boiler swaps and conversions, Air Source Heat Pump experience would be an advantage, but not necessary
- Be able to work anywhere in the north of England and occasionally other areas depending on work schedules.
- Essential to have a "CAN DO ATTITUED"
What Qualifications do you need to apply:
- Gas Safe qualified with ACS- CCN1, CENWAT1, HTR1 as a minimum
- Qualified plumbing & heating engineer (NVQ or equivalent).
- Unvented qualifications and experience necessary.
- Heat Pump, Oil and LPG qualification and experience adventitious but not a requirement.
- Physically fit to be able to carry out all the duties required for the role...... click apply for full job details