This standalone role will be responsible for managing the global database of licenses, leases and permits - communicating renewal timeframes/dates to the responsible personnel throughout this global Fortune 500 Company.
This organisation is a global leader in the marketing and financing of aviation, marine and land fuel products and related services. It would suit someone looking to advance a career in the Oil and Gas industry - someone with impeccable organisation and communication skills, who is confident managing databases and wants to get their foot in the door at a truly global organisation.
- Hold and control the global database for all licenses, leases, permits. To include copies of the relevant documentation and ensure that original copies are kept in a location agreed by Legal.
- Maintain a master list of when all these documents are due for renewal.
- Record and maintain a list of personnel responsible for renewal of these documents.
- Producing notification dates for all documents based on the length of time it procedurally takes to renew.
- Produce and keep up to date the regulatory requirements and procedure for renewal.
- Agree with sites locally how original copies are to be stored and archived.
- Ensure all original documentation is audited.
- Produce and own the procedure for renewal within the company. Whilst not conducting the renewal will ensure it moves in a timely and accurate manner.
- Liaise with the London Office Landlord to ensure that Facilities Management is carried out in a timely manner in accordance with the lease.
- Communicate and implement policy as directed within the London and UK Offices.
- University degree. The successful candidate is likely to be a Graduate in Engineering / Construction and looking for a career in physical operations and project management in an Oil Company.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Analytical skills.
- The ability to process data quickly and accurately.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong IT skills (Microsoft Office suite).
- Knowledge of Industry regulatory bodies including HSE.
- Experience gained in a contracts management or facilities management.
If this sounds of interest to you, then please apply below with an up-to-date CV. We are looking to get someone into the position ASAP, so don't hesitate!