Success and money hungry, competitive, tenacious and sharp individual? If this sounds like you, then you might be interested in working in Recruitment at LinuxRecruit..
By joining our Recruitment Academy we'll set you up with the foundations for success, but the rest is down to you!
We have an opportunity for someone to use our platform to build their own personal brand. You'll have access to our huge selection of clients, from start up to blue chip. The opportunity to truly be a 'big biller'.
With lockdown easing, we're so excited to be reunited and welcome new faces to our swanky new London office.
Who are we?
At LinuxRecruit we treat our candidates like people, not commodities, and we take the 'consultant' part of our job titles seriously.
Our team are paving the way for DevOps recruitment across the UK and US, helping scale some of the most interesting engineering focused companies in the world.
We collaborate with our clients at the forefront of the DevOps community; acting as educators and thought leaders, rather than typical pushy sales types. You usually have to take it with a pinch of salt when an agency says that, but in all honesty there hasn't been a cold-call made in this office since about 2013 (no absurd KPIs - check!).
What's in it for you?
- Be part of a Recruitment Academy, learning the ropes whilst growing alongside a small team of entry level consultants
- You'll have access to a career coach, who will support & empower you in reaching your goals
- Work alongside a vibrant and social team who collaborate and celebrate success
- You'll be exceptionally well rewarded at LinuxRecruit. Alongside our competitive commission scheme, there is a lunch club for every consultant that hits their target in the month, where we go to a great London restaurant and let our hair down!
- There's also a quarterly holiday target for those on track. We've enjoyed luxury villas in Marbella, chartered a boat to sail around the Croatian islands, watched the Euros in Paris, followed by Las Vegas to celebrate a great year.
- £45,000 1st year On Target Earnings
If you're interested in working for one of the countries most forward thinking recruitment agencies, in the heart of the City, then please get in touch with our Internal Recruiter, Amy, ASAP.