Trainee Renewable Heating Engineer
Scotland - Central Belt
£28,000 - £33,000 + Overtime + Van + Training + Progression
Are you an experienced Boiler Engineer with a Gas Safe qualification and CSCS ticketing?
Are you looking to expand your technical skills with a company who will invest heavily into your training and development?
In this role you will cover the Central Belt area by installing Air Source Heat Pumps. Training will be provided for those who are applying and only have the experience of working with conventional heating systems.
The ideal candidate will be open to learning and will already have experience of boiler installation.
This is a great role for an engineer looking to join a leading heating company with a great team culture where you can receive training and progression proportionate to the work that you are willing to put in.
* Covering the Central Belt area
* Installing Air Source Heat Pumps (experience with Daikin is especially advantageous)
* Undertaking relevant training where necessary
* Providing a high-quality service to customers
* Background of working with DHW systems and Unvented Cylingers
* Experience with Air Source Heat Pumps (advantageous)
* Relevant NVQ at level 2-3
* CSCS Required
* Willing to learn and open to training
* Personable and a great attitude to work
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom...... click apply for full job details