TS Field Specialist
We are SLB, the leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry.
Throughout much of the oil and gas lifecycle in over 120 countries, we design, develop, and deliver technology and services that transforms how work is done. We define the boundaries of the industry by unleashing our talented people's energy. We're looking for innovators to join our diverse community of colleagues and develop new solutions and push the limits of what's possible. If you share our passion for discovery and want to find out what you could really do, then here is the place to do it.
The TS Field Specialist is responsible for maintaining safe, efficient, and reliable PSD to Customers. The TS Field Specialist identifies opportunities to improve service delivery, implements standard work, and manage, risk during service delivery.
Responsibilities & Requirements
• More than 3 years' experience in a similar role
• Ensure job deliverables are accurate and delivered on time.
• Responsible for service delivery execution.
• Participate in job risk analysis and continual improvement programs.
• Develop customer contacts to promote company products and services.
• Ensure company and regulatory standard compliance by implementing the CAT, self-assessments, and wellsite inspections.
• Participate in Service Quality Meetings with customers and improve performance using action plans.
• Participate in HSE and Quality initiatives.
• Wear PPE and observe HSE policies.
• Maintain the required safety training.
SLB is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.