Due to increased growth Randstad are currently looking to recruit a Utilties Gang in Acton on an ongoing project for HS2.
- Ideally a self contained gang that have worked together before. All which are Ground workers / Pipe layers
- To include a hands on type of ganger man with years of experience in digging around utilities.
- Its essential that both have a lot of experience putting in sheets and frames (shoring equipment)
- Ideally to have secondary tickets, including dumper tickets and slinger/signaller.
- Experience in either gas or water, both preferably but one is fine.
- Experience working on sites like HS2, Crossrail or big Tier 1's
Hours are 07:00 to 17:00 Monday to Friday, weekends are currently not available.
Will require the following competencies:
CSCS Card (Essential)
CPCS Card (If driving dumper or slinging)
Safety Critical Medical (If driving dumper or slinging)
EUSR Water hygiene (Preferred)
EUSR Gas and Water SHEA (Preferred)
Rate dependant on level of expeirence and tickets possessed.
To register your interest please contact Dan on either (phone number removed) (option 1) or email CV and qualifications to register your interest.
Randstad Construction Property Engineering is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy