Job title: Water Treatment Engineer
Pay Rate: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
RJH Personnel are currently recruiting for a Water Treatment Engineer to join a market leading company in the installation, service and repair of a wide range of water treatment equipment. The company I am working with specialise in various sectors such as food and beverage, pharmaceutical, leisure, oil and gas and more.
Day to day duties will include the following
- Installation of water softeners, filtration systems and UV disinfection systems.
- Routine servicing and maintenance of water treatment equipment.
- Attending urgent breakdowns of water treatment equipment.
- Liaising directly with customers providing technical product support.
- Travelling to customer sites in your designated area attending to the customers needs in an efficient manor.
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
- Previous water treatment experience is essential.
- Experience working in a field based service/installation role.
- Knowledge of ACOP L8.
- Experience working with reverse-osmosis disinfection equipment.
- Experience working with water softeners and filtration systems.
- Electrical and mechanical servicing and maintenance experience.
- A recognisable engineering apprenticeship or qualification.
We are RJH Personnel Ltd Located in the Midlands, we recruit for temporary and permanent job roles across the following core areas: MANUFACTURING | LOGISTICS | COMMERCIAL | PROFESSIONAL
RJH Personnel are an independent agency with a fresh, responsive, adaptable, open approach. Built on personal relationships, our team offers expert support as you seek your next job opportunity.
RJH Personnel is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you are interested in this Water Treatment Engineer role , please click 'APPLY NOW' below...... click apply for full job details