Domestic Appliance Engineer - White goods
*Gas Safe qualified is a huge benefit.
This is a great opportunity to join an established business that can offer excellent career progression and career prospects. This role would suit somebody already experienced as a White Goods Engineer / Domestic Appliance Engineer looking to further their career.
Ideally you will be based in or around the West Midlands. A competitive salary is on offer along with the use of a company vehicle.
We are a specialist in multi media and domestic appliance repairs.
White Goods Engineer Essential requirements: The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a proven track record in a similar role and will have:
* Time served, previous experience - excellent fault finding and diagnostic analysis across a range of home appliances and white goods, such as dishwashers, washing machines, ovens, cookers, tumble dryers, fridges, fridge freezers
* Be proficient in set up and installation issues to determine actual fault levels on site
* Competency in the use of tools and equipment
* Excellent customer service skills - to confidently communicate with customers face to face
* High degree of self-motivation, commitment and pride in your work
* Basic computer/IT literacy and use
* Ability to self-organise daily workload
* Current full UK driving license
This White Goods Engineer role will involve working in a busy Service Centre. Responsibilities and Tasks include:
* Determining the potential, quality and repair capacity of the 'white goods' appliance
* Repairing a range of domestic appliances - Dishwashers, washing machines, ovens, cookers, tumble dryers, fridges and fridge freezers
* Stripping down and re-building machines
* Fault finding, diagnosis and testing products
* Accurate and detailed descriptions, condition logs and uploading photos / repair documents must be done during every visit.
Salary/Package: From £25,000 to £30,000 per annum depending on experience.
Hours of work: 40 hours a week, some flexibility is required to hours worked. Overtime is also available.
Holiday: 20 days, plus statutory Bank Holidays.
Company vehicle is provided for use to and from work and a mobile phone.
This role would suit somebody with previous experience as: White Goods Engineer, Domestic Appliance Engineer, Gas Engineer or Appliance Engineer.
Please apply now to avoid missing out on this opportunity