Salary; Up to £30,000
Monday to Friday - 40 hours
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer working on a Local Authority contract based within Birmingham handling maintenance issues on Commercial plant equipment.
- Carry out air conditioning and refrigeration servicing on all associated A/C, chiller and ventilation plant, Planned Preventative Services and Reactive Works in time and up to date.
- Carry out Mechanical Services, extra works and emergency procedures.
- Ensure that systems and site records are up to date at all times reporting jobs to the helpdesk and in line with Helpdesk requirements.
We're looking for;
- C&G level 2 F Gas & ODS regulations Category 1
- Health & Safety IOSH qualification or similar
- 17th Edition required