Mobile AC Engineer
Midlands & Yorkshire
£32,000, £35,000 + Van + Fuel Card + 25 Days Holiday + 8 BH + 1/4 Call Out - £100 Standby
Your new company
- A globally recognised Facilities Management and Technical Services provider.
- Working in a mobile role you will cover commercial sites including care-homes, clinics and offices within the Midlands and Yorkshire areas.
- Service, maintenance, fault finding & repair on a range of Air Conditioning equipment including Splits, Multi Splits, VRVs and VRFs.
- General building services duties as and when required including PPM and reactive maintenance across electrical maintenance and building services appliances.
- You will be required to hold Level 2 AC City & Guilds and F Gas Category 1 qualified with a strong maintenance background.
- Electrical qualifications would be desirable.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build positive relationships
- Must live within a commutable distance of Nottingham / Derby.
- Industry leading training, support and career development with a company offering long term stability with a world class reputation.
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Amelia Marples on ...... click apply for full job details