Building on our past. Ready for the future?
Worley is a global professional services company of energy, chemicals and resources experts headquartered in Australia.?
Right now, we're bridging two worlds as we accelerate to more sustainable energy sources, while helping our customers provide the energy, chemicals and resources that society needs now.?
We partner with our customers to deliver projects and create value over the life of their portfolio of assets. We solve complex problems by finding integrated data-centric solutions from the first stages of consulting and engineering to installation and commissioning, to the last stages of decommissioning and remediation. Join us and help drive innovation and sustainability in our projects.
When you work for us, you get the chance to join nearly 50,000 people all driven by a common purpose of delivering a more sustainable world. We're excited about the challenges ahead. There's never been a more rewarding time to work in the energy, chemical and resources sectors.
We offer a flexible approach to working,because our people are safer, healthier, and more productive when they can balance work with life. That's why we offerflexible and hybrid working options, so you can choose when, where and how you work.
Benefits: Flexible Working, Pension, Extra Holiday Purchase Scheme, Hybrid Working Model & Many More.
Advanced Analysis Senior Structural Engineer
As Advanced Analysis Senior Structural Engineer, you will be providing structural technical analysis and support to a range of internal and external clients across the entire spectrum of energy, from existing oil and gas operators, re-purposing of existing infrastructure through carbon capture and electrification, through to the design of fixed and floating offshore wind.
We are looking for enthusiastic and engaged engineers, willing to take on a technically challenging role with plenty of scope to carve out their own niche within the team. An ability to challenge the norm, create novel solutions and a desire to be involved in a wide range of potential workscope's is required.
This role can be based anywhere in the UK, with remote working and occasional visits to the office.
- Performing structural analysis and assessments to relevant industry standards (e.g., ISO-19902, Eurocode 3, DNV).
- Experienced in the structural analysis of conventional Oil and Gas assets (both onshore and offshore), re-purposing of existing infrastructure, and fixed/floating wind analysis (OSS and WTG).
- Experienced in the use of relevant software packages, typically SESAM (incl. USFOS), SACS and Abaqus.
- Responsible for technical delivery of specified analysis, including reporting on time and budget.
- Provide technical support within the discipline team, liaise with the project team.
- Identify issues and problems, develop appropriate solutions, and keep up-to-date with the latest developments and technical innovations in the discipline.
- A Bachelors' degree of Engineering (Structural/Mechanical).
- Engineering experience in the relevant discipline in the same or similar industry
- Experience in performing relevant analysis types using recognised industry software to current codes and standards.
- Effective technical and practical engineering skills, and able to consistently deliver quality, accurate and timely work to Worley and its clients.
- Able to work on multiple projects of various size and complexity and work effectively in small to large multi-disciplinary teams, and share and transfer knowledge within teams.
- Experience working in a structural engineering team within a large multidiscipline project team.
Moving forward together
We want our people to be energized and empowered to drive sustainable impact. So, our focus is on a values-inspired culture that unlocks brilliance through belonging, connection, and innovation.
We're building a diverse, inclusive, and respectful workplace. Creating a space where everyone feels they belong, can be themselves, and are heard.
And we're not just talking about it; we're doing it. We're reskilling our people, leveraging transferable skills, and supporting the transition of our workforce to become experts in today's low carbon energy infrastructure and technology.
Whatever your ambition, there's a path for you here. And there's no barrier to your potential career success. Join us to broaden your horizons, explore diverse opportunities, and be part of delivering sustainable change.