The AI Solution Manager/Senior AI Solution Manager role is a combination of customer-facing product development and business development in the AI/ML space.
AI Solution Managers partner with customers to identify, scope, and financialize problems that can be resolved at an enterprise level by adopting ML Applications. AI Solution Managers will lead cross-functional teams (Data Scientists, Data Engineers, App Developers, and Architects) to develop or configure AI/ML Solutions.
AI Solution Managers build impactful solutions with a high level of internal and external visibility. Examples include neural network-based demand forecasting for one of the largest food manufacturing companies in the world, predictive maintenance on equipment for a top oil & gas company, and supply chain optimization solutions for manufacturing companies.
- Collaborate with business & IT leaders and subject matter experts at Fortune 500 customers to identify, scope, and financialize use cases for the C3 AI offering
- Articulate the AI-driven resolution approach and lead high-performing C3 AI teams (including data scientists, solutions engineers, application engineers, and product managers) to create or configure production-ready AI/ML applications
- Work as a trusted partner with C3 AI Sales to convert and expand C3 AI accounts
- Open to travel to customer sites
Qualified candidates will be passionate about the Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence space, excel in problem-solving, and combine an advanced business or technical degree with consulting or product management experience. They will also have a record of successful delivery of complex, multi-faceted projects.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, or a similar field, and Master of Science or MBA degrees
- 4+ years of work experience, including 2+ in management consulting or product management
- Experience in machine learning, big data analytics, data science, and cloud computing is a plus
- Deep understanding of business operations, knowledge of at least one target industry, (ideally high tech, energy, telecom, financial services, life science, or manufacturing) is a plus
- Driven, goal-oriented, and proven record of delivery
- Excellent analytical problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in delivering effective presentations to senior executives
- Ability to lead projects and work collaboratively across diverse teams in a fast-paced environment
C3.ai provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits.