Air Conditioning Engineer - Kent
£32,000 - £34,000 + Overtime + Progression
Excellent opportunity available for an Air Conditioning Engineer at a leading company where you will benefit from excellent training and development
Are you F-Gas Certified? Do you have experience repairing and maintaining Air conditioning units?
This company are a property maintenance specialist working across a range of disciplines for high end clients in the Kent area. They have a number of large contracts with commercial clients and are now looking for an air conditioning engineer to join their team.
In this role you will be responsible for servicing, maintenance and installation of Air Con units within prestigious locations such as private dental care centres. As you develop within the role you will benefit from manufacturers training to become a senior member of the team.
The ideal candidate will be an air conditioning engineer who is looking to step in to a senior role within the team.
Air Conditioning Engineer
Service and Maintenance
£32,000 - £34,000 + Van + Phone + Progression+ Added Benefits
· Responsible on day to day basis for all aspects of but not limited to, maintenance regime, reactive and PPM, compliance.
· Excellent knowledge of AC and associated plant, such as Fans, controls, pumps, pipework, etc
· Managing onsite facilities team and third party sub-contractors ensuring they complete tasks on time and safely to required standards
· To allocate work and completion using the CAFM system
· Carry out planned and reactive maintenance on air handling, air conditioning systems and chillers
· Diagnose faults on various air conditioning, heat pumps, refrigeration or air handling systems and carry out necessary remedial repairs
· Sound fault-finding skills on all forms of Air Conditioning, including Chillers (Recip, Screw etc), Splits, VRF and Refrigeration Plant
· Carry out installation of air conditioning systems from time to time
· Ensure that Evaporative Cooling Systems and domestic water systems are maintained to comply with the requirements of the L8 standard.
F-gas Category 1
Apprentice Trained or NVQ/City & Guilds Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Level 1, 2 & 3
18 th Edition
Must live within commutable distance to Kent
Looking for Technical Progression
Experience as an air conditioning engineer
Interviews for this role will be taking place next week, if you are interested please apply for this vacancy or contact me on;
click apply for full job details