We are working with a forward thinking and growing FM organisation who are looking for a fully qualified A/C engineer with a proven track record of working within the HVAC or FM industry.
The role is a a mobile role working across London.
The successful candidate is expected to be from a Building Services background and have knowledge of systems relevant to the role with experience and correct attitude for working in exclusive residential apartments and blue chip companies.
Air conditioning part 1 and 2 + FGas - Knowledge of Split Units, Fan Coil Units, Split A/C units, VRV's, VRF's, Chillers (not essential but an advantage)
Duties will include the completion of both planned and reactive maintenance within the commercial environment, BMS operation knowledge would be a bonus. The majority of work will be service and maintenance on Air conditioning plant but due to the nature of the company there will be general building services duties to complete as and when required.
• Carry out the services and maintenance of the diverse types of air conditioning & refrigeration / ventilation equipment
• Execute installation works of air conditioning & refrigeration equipment as and when required
• Fault find, leak test and repairs, recharging and reclaiming refrigerant, changing compressors
• Conduct site surveys and inspection and upkeep site logs
• Produce all associated FGAS paperwork and certification to British standards and Compliance rules.
There is a competitive salary with this role and ongoing training...... click apply for full job details