ARE YOU SEEKING AN AIR CONDITIONING MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN ROLE WITHIN THE FM SECTOR? ARE YOU LOOKING TO WORK IN A STABLE ENVIRONMENT ON A DEDICATED, PRESTIGIOUS CONTRACT IN THE CENTRAL LONDON AREA?
IF YOU WISH TO JOIN AN ORGANISATION THAT OFFERS CARER PROGRESSION AND SPECIALIST TRAINING AS WELL AS AN EXCELLENT SALARY
Then please get in touch!
Our Client provides a unique range of in-house hard and soft facilities management services to a diverse portfolio of public and private sector clients across the UK.
The company has continued to evolve and develop the range of in-house services and now offers clients a complete cradle to grave service. Their service delivery capability now extends from Principal Contractor, providing a complete construction service, through a comprehensive range of building, prefabrication, technical, fit-out and facilities management services including renewable technologies. Today they have a turnover in excess of £300m and employs over 2,000 staff across the UK.
To work as an integral part of the facilities management team in the SE business unit. To complement the existing established team, you will have proven experience within the industry and have experience/understanding of Air Conditioning & HVAC systems,
We are looking for an individual who is proactive in approach, and who will look to establish credibility with managers and employees from the start of the employment contract.
Skills, Knowledge & Attributes
- proved experience of PPM s and reactive Maintenance
- experience of Air Conditioning maintenance inc. split VRV/VRF chiller systems
- building services knowledge, to have been exposed to all aspects of building services including basic electrical knowledge
- highly articulate and presentable with excellent customer facing skills
- IT literate and good record/data keeping skills
- proactive attitude and a strong desire to take ownership of the site and contract
- Qualified AC engineer, SVQ Level 3 or C&G equivalent
- F-Gas 2079 safe handling of refrigerants
Annual salary up to £40,000 plus overtime & standby allowance, company vehicle, pension, tools, PPE, mobile phone.
- Technically qualified in Air Conditioning Engineering. (City & Guilds, HNC etc)
- Computer literate.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
Please submit all CVs via our website or send directly to (url removed) in the first instance quoting reference CP491 and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.