Bouygues E&S Solutions Ltd are currently looking for a qualified Air Conditioning Supervisor to join our Mobile Solutions Team in London. This is a mobile role, covering London within M25 with majority of sites in Central London.
Main duties and responsibilities of the role will involve:
- To carry out planned preventative and reactive maintenance including statutory and mandatory compliance on all types of air conditioning and refrigeration across all contracts.
- To carry out new air conditioning works as required i.e. minor new works, refurbishment and capital works replacement programme
- To investigate, trouble-shoot and rectify defects in all ventilation systems and associated plant/components
- To supervise a team of A/C engineers
- To participate in the on call rota and out of normal working hours activities
- To maintain qualifications and up to date trade knowledge for the safe and efficient performance of duties
- To ensure prompt and accurate completion of any necessary paperwork
- Working 40 hours per week from 08:00 - 17:00, Monday to Friday
The successful applicant will have the below skills, experience and qualifications:
- Must hold a level 2 qualification in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning (C&G or equivalent)
- F Gas qualified (City and Guilds 2079-11/12Level or CITB J11/12)
- Must have previous experience supervising AC engineers and sub-contractors
- It is essential to have AC split systems and/or Chiller experience
- Proven track record of building services work or trade based knowledge in a similar environment
- A proactive, flexible, can-do approach
- Good written and verbal communication skills, including IT proficiency
- Must hold valid driving license
- Able to obtain DBS clearance (due to working alongside children) and government security clearance
Why join us?
We value the variety and innovation that our diverse workforce brings. Our pledge is a diverse and inclusive workplace that offers fair treatment at work and a culture of mutual respect and dignity between colleagues.
All employees have a right to work in an environment in which the dignity of individuals is respected and which is free from harassment and bullying. We are committed to eliminating intimidation in any form.
We place a strong emphasis on continual development, both professional and interpersonal. Currently over 2% of the Company's payroll is spent on Learning and Development activities. We have our own international and local training centers, delivering technical and management courses...... click apply for full job details