Business Development Manager required. My Client is a leading manufacturer of Power Generation and HVAC systems for a range of applications including Defense, Rail and Automotive amongst others. The ideal candidate will come from a proven New Business success, come from either a Rail, Defense or Automotive background and be based in the Midlands.
Business Development Manager Position Overview
- Liaising with new and existing customers via phone / email, before arranging a visit to discuss their requirements
- Develop a growth strategy to ensure customer satisfaction and financial gain
- Preparing technical quotations in line with manufacturing costs and time.
- Liaising with the Design Engineers to ensure the engineering drawings are correct and flagging any errors.
- Preparation of sales contracts to adhere to legal guidelines
- Researching new and existing markets to identify product requirements
- Assisting in responding to inbound sales enquiries
Business Development Manager Position Requirements
- Qualified in an Engineering discipline to at least HNC / HND Level
- Previous experience with Business Development and Acquiring new accounts
- Background in the Oil and Gas industry essential
- Drive and determination to push the client's brand and develop the UK Sales market
- Prepared to Travel Throughout the UK
- Based in the Midlands
- Full UK Driving Licence
Business Development Manager Position Remuneration
- Salary £45,000 - £50,000
- Company bonus
- Monday - Thursday, 7:00 - 17:00
- Company Car
- 25 Days Holiday plus public holidays
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.