Position: Chiller Engineer
Location: Central Belt
Salary: From £38,000 to £42,000 with travel time
We are looking for an experienced Chiller Engineer for a full time permanent position covering Scotland
This role will be dealing with the service, maintenance and breakdown on chiller plant ranging from 300Kw to 2MW on sites that will include offices, Hospitals, Pharmaceutical sites and Shopping centres
The right person for this position will already have a strong working background as a chiller engineer with experience working on centrifugal and screw chillers.
This is a mobile position covering the whole of Scotland; however, we would prefer this engineer to be based in a location across the central belt.
- Strong working background on commercial and industrial chillers
- Must have worked on plant up to 2MW.
- Must have at least Fgas 2079
- Must be able to work on Reciprocating and Centrifugal Chillers
- Based in a location across the central belt.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Must be happy to travel across Scotland.
- Basic salary based on a 40 hour week
- Travel time
- Private medical
- Enhanced pension
- On call one week in seven
- On call allowance
- Company van (can be used for personal usage)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV or contact Wendy Evemy ASAP