An exciting opportunity has been created for an experienced Chiller Engineer to join our client who are a well-established, successful and leading HVAC provider to support a number of service & maintenance contracts located throughout Manchester and the surrounding areas on a full-time permanent basis.
Employed in a field-based role covering Manchester and the surrounding areas, you will be responsible for:
· Carrying out both planned and reactive maintenance to large chillers from various manufacturers ranging from 10KW to 1.2MW
· Carrying out maintenance and repairs to Heat Pumps
· Carrying out maintenance and repairs to AHU's
· Servicing & installations
· Replacement, modifications and technical support as and when required
· Preparing and maintaining accurate rand detailed reports
This is a unique opportunity for an engineer who is keen to develop and hone in on utilising both their mechanical & electrical skill sets and knowledge.
· Served recognised apprenticeship
· City & Guilds F-Gas 2079 qualified
· Proven track record of delivering service, maintenance and repairs to both air & water-cooled chillers
· Experienced working with various major manufacturers including but not limited to York/Trane/Carrier/Climaveneta/Airedale etc...... click apply for full job details