New Resource Recruitment have the pleasure of recruiting a Commercial Catering Engineer for our well established and market leading client.
This is a field based reactive role, working from home covering a region as part of a team.
You will be responsible for attending breakdowns of all aspects of commercial catering appliances (both gas and electrical) on a reactive basis, dealing with customers in a polite and professional manner.
Working closely with the planning team to ensure customers downtime is kept to a minimum, the role also includes planned preventative maintenance (PPM).
Successful candidates must have proven experience and be able to work alone as well as part of a team, be confident with mobile technology and conversant with iOS/Android to ensure completion of digital job sheets.
What is required:
- COMCAT 1, 3 essential (COMCAT 4 & 5, TPCP1, TPCP1A and CoNGLP1PD advantageous)
- Minimum of electrical competency training qualification
- Proven track record & experience within the commercial catering industry
- Full UK drivers' licence
What is offered:
- 40 hour working week
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holiday (1 extra day after 5 years service)
- Overtime paid at time and a half and double time (after 40 hours Monday - Friday, however O/T applies weekends regardless of hours worked)
- Paid door to door
- 1 in 4 on-call with a £100 standby fee
- Overtime available upon request
- Manufacturer training and/or in-house training
- Company pension scheme
- Company vehicle
- Company credit card/fuel card
- Smart phone and tablet
- Specialist tools
- Branded workwear & PPE
- Ongoing development and training
This vacancy is being advertised by New Resource Group. The services of New Resource Group are that of an Employment Agency.