Essentia Solutions are currently working with an excellent and expanding commercial catering project and service business based in Surrey.
With over 30 years industry experience, the provide both project and servicing to a wide range of clients ranging from Hotels, Restaurants and Schools.
They are currently looking an Engineer to join their team. As a service engineer you will ideally be based in the Surrey or Hampshire and will have the following skills and experience.
- Ability to service, diagnose faults on gas or electrical catering appliances.
- Liaise with the service desk regarding changes to schedules or appointments and updating of calls attended.
- An ability to represent the company in a professional manner to clients of various seniority
- Experienced in catering equipment appliances breakdowns (gas & electrical), repairs and associated reactive works
- Ideally experience of working on Commercial catering equipment (Rational, Lincat, Falcon, Blue Seal)
- Ideally hold relevant commercial gas qualifications; CCCN1, COMCAT 1, 3, & 5 and Gas Safety
- Ideally hold relevant electrical qualifications in commercial industry with a city & guilds accreditation.
- Experience in the warewashing industry would be advantageous but is not essential.
- Salary up to £45K (Door to Door)
- Overtime at time 1/2 & Double Time
- 25 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays
- Excellent Staff Incentives
This is an opportunity not to be missed, please contact Essentia Solutions for a confidential discussion or apply direct to this advert and we will contact you directly.