Our client are a specialist building services contractor, covering sectors including retail, commercial and industrial. Their services include; repairs, installations, refurbishment and maintenance. The company has been established for over 10 years now and covers work in various locations including; Kent, Greater London, Surrey, Sussex and Hertfordshire. With a healthy orderbook for the next year they are now looking to recruit a permanent Commercial Gas Engineer to join their established Operations team.
If you are currently looking for a new exciting opportunity, please see below the responsibilities and requirements for this role;
* Undertake PPM and Reactive maintenance of commercial boilers and heating equipment to ensure compliance.
* Service and repair of commercial and domestic mechanical systems
* Carry out other general building services ppm when required
* Installations in line with the requirements
* Ensure all certification and documents are completed correctly
* Produce clear and concise reports of works undertaken and materials used.
* Work within time schedule and ensuring a work safe environment
* To carry out any other related duties the business requires
* Previous experience in the Commercial Building OR Construction industry
* Relevant commercial Gas qualifications
* Previous Multi Skilled experience is desirable
* Experience working to tight deadlines and willing to go above and beyond if and when required
* Be able to commute reliably to office base and sites when required
* Adheres to Health and Safety legislation at all times
This is a permanent position with the working hours of 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday with overtime and on call is available. In return you will be offered a competitive salary & excellent package.
If you believe this may be of interest and you hold the relevant qualifications please apply below and Toni will be in touch