Fusion People are actively recruiting for a Commercial Gas Engineer to work on behalf of our valued client, working around the South London areas servicing and maintaining communal plant rooms.
This role will be working for our client who are a leading commercial and domestic heating maintenance company based in Croydon. As a commercial gas engineer you will be required to cover the servicing and maintenance of communal plant rooms situated within social housing and public buildings.
You will also be required to complete internal works such as Radiators, Radiator valves and pipework when required. There may also be installation of plant equipment required to be conducted.
Salary is anywhere around the 45,000 to 50,000 per annum mark with company vehicle, fuel card and travel paid after 30 minutes.
Benefits:40 Hrs PW ( typically 8.00- 5.00).
- Call out rota is typically 1 in 8 and this is paid travel door to door and is 35 a call and 35 standby per day
- 23 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays.
- There will be a liveried van provided.
- There will be a fuel card provided ( Business use only).
- We will provide uniform and all PPE.
- There will be a work device provided to you.
You will need:
- Gas Safe registered with current Commercial Gas Qualifications including CODNC01 or COCN1
- Over a year working as a Gas Engineer/Plumber in a Commercial Environment.
- IT literate.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Current Domestic Gas Qualifications including CCN1, CENWAT, CKR1, DAH1, HTR1 (Not essential)
For more information please apply or ask for Sam Day when referencing this role.
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business. You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website.