Commercial Gas Engineer
Hampshire from Brighton to Bournemouth
Up to £46,000 per annumReed is proud to be working with a progressive and fast-growing company specialising in Facilities Management, with over 25 years' experience in this sector, they are passionate about delivering compliant and cost-effective solutions in this highly specialised market.Due to their continuous growth, they currently have two positions available for enthusiastic and dedicated commercial gas engineers to carry out various planned and reactive gas tasks for our clients located predominantly within Hampshire.
- To carry out reactive maintenance, diagnose, repair, carry out new installations,
- PPM Tasks with completed documentation for domestic and commercial systems.
- To be part of a team providing 24/7 round-the-clock breakdown support to our clients on a rota basis working with the mechanical team in developing a robust service and maintenance division.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and ability to deal with our clients.
- Have the ability to prioritise workloads effectively with a flexible attitude, whilst remaining calm under pressure.
- Be fully competent in the use of computer software systems.
Minimum requirements and Qualifications:
- City and Guilds or equivalent NVQ 2/3 in a mechanical discipline
- Commercial/Domestic Gas Certification CCN1, CENWAT, CODNCCO1, CDGA1 and CIGA1
- Health and Safety Training
- OFTEC Registered
- Experience of working on oil fired appliances/systems.
- Unvented water systems
- Must have a minimum of 2 years' experience working within this role.
- Have electrical safety training.
- IPAF and PASMA qualification
- Have the ability to understand procedures and policies of the organisation.
- Have the ability to follow instructions and know when to ask for help or guidance.
- Hold a full UK Driving Licence
- Competitive Salary
- 22 days paid holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Company Vehicle
- Company Mobile
- Company Tablet Device
- Private Healthcare
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Enrolment into the Company Pension Scheme
- Company Sick Pay
- Company Uniform
- Friendly working environment.
- Full support and ongoing training