From origins as a small, independent gas supplier in the North West of England, we have grown to become a major business energy supplier. After just ten years, Gazprom Energy has become the second largest business gas supplier in the UK and we currently supply 34,000 business customers at over 80,000 sites across Europe.
Manchester is home to our European headquarters, a base from which we have expanded into France and the Netherlands.ROLE OBJECTIVES
The Corporate Accounts Manager is responsible for:
- The Account Management of Gazprom Energy's public sector and TPI baskets
- Renewing complex fixed and flexible Gas and Power contracts to large and prestigious customers.
- Upselling green and carbon offset products to existing and new customers
- Expanding TPI Relationships
- Query Management and resolution for customers and TPIs
A key task of this role is to manage allocated TPIs baskets for the Corporate Accounts team, resulting in long term strategic partnerships with the UK and Ireland's largest energy consultants. Fundamentally this role is a sales role and it is critical that the role holder achieves aggressive retention and acquisitions targets for gas, power and associated environmental products.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sell flexible and high volume flexible gas, power and associated environmental products to the UKs largest energy consumers
- Add value and revenue to the current portfolio whilst ensuring sales targets are achieved.
- Day to day account management of large customers, working closely with other Gazprom Energy teams via agreement case management methods, and external third parties to resolve customer queries to a high standard
- Develop Gazprom Energy's reputation for customer service and product flexibility whilst continually Always Reaching for Better in line with organisational brand.
- To be willing to represent and promote the Gazprom Energy brand both internally and externally at conferences and seminars.
- To attend customer review meetings and manager customer specific account management plans
- To attend TPI review meetings and manage existing and new TPIs in accordance with agreed TPI Management Frameworks
- Strong Analytical skills
- Effective organisation skills
- Ability to sell at board room level
- Understanding of flexible procurement products
- Demonstrable ability to work under pressure and manage high volume workflows and effectively utilise tools for reporting performance.
- Ability to identify issues and drive action plans to improve business performance.
- Strong communication skills: Demonstrable ability to build long term relationships with key stakeholders (internal and external) in both a written and verbal format
- Confidence: Ability to make informed decisions, take action and deal with conflict in professional and mature manner, being diligent and dependable
- Excellent understanding of the need to provide business solutions to drive Retail's commercial activities
- Good Microsoft Office computer skills (e.g. Word, Excel, Powerpoint, e-mail)
- Concern for accuracy and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong experience in a Key Account Manager role (essential)
- Extensive knowledge of the UK Energy Industry and its operations across both power and gas
- Good knowledge of green / carbon offset products
- Experience in carrying out complicated commercial negotiation
- Knowledge and experience in the implementation of Industry processes and contractual obligations
- Demonstrable energy sales experience
- Established relationships with customers and TPIs
- Degree level education preferable or equivalent industry experience