C3 AI is seeking an Engagement Director to lead all aspects of the post sales C3 AI engagement model including application implementation, post deployment support, developing roadmaps to scale across use cases, change management and application adoption support (integrating apps to business processes), sales and product support, and overall customer success.
The Engagement Director will be the primary point of contact for one or more of C3 AI's most strategic customers, leading joint C3 AI/Customer cross-functional teams through planning, design, implementation, scaling, and adoption.
The successful candidate is a skilled executive with deep experience managing customer success and deploying enterprise software with geographically distributed teams. They will be able to effectively define use cases and translate them into technical requirements, understand how to define and track value metrics, and successfully engage customers across both technical teams and executive stakeholders.
Qualified candidates have a minimum 10 years of professional experience leading large customer accounts preferably in enterprise software and professional services; domain expertise (e.g., Finance, Oil & Gas), technical skills in application development, business development, predictive analytics are highly valued.
The successful candidate will oversee all post sales Customer activities across the entire program of C3 AI initiatives including the following activities:
- Partner with the C3 AI Product & Sales team to craft compelling, value driven use cases and translate them into requirements and specifications.
- Grow the C3 AI footprint at the customer through identification of incremental use cases and additional staffing assistance.
- Collaborate with customer teams to define scope, requirements, implementation timeline, and success metrics (incl. customer self-sufficiency on the platform) for individual use cases.
- Run project governance activities (project plans, weekly status reviews, cross-functional meetings, executive status reviews).
- Manage all implementation activities and supervise the dedicated C3 AI team members from Application Development, Data Integration, Data Science, Products, QA, and DevOps.
- Dive into technical details and perform associated tasks to ensure successful delivery to our customers (e.g., application and data integration testing, deliver trainings, documentation, issue debugging and resolution).
- Build a trusted advisor relationship with the customer - proactively track and address risks before they become issues to maintain high customer satisfaction (CSAT).
- Recruit and attract top talent to grow the C3 AI services team.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in management consulting, professional services, leadership roles in program management with enterprise SaaS or PaaS solutions
- Self-starter and strong individual contributor, passionate about solving customer problems.
- Excellent presentation, written, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in any of the following industry domains is preferred: Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Telecom, Life Science, Financial Services, Energy, and Federal.
- Successfully communicate and work with senior executive stakeholders.
- Effectively work across customer and internal teams to problem solve, define scope, write technical requirements, develop and track success metrics, and deliver against a plan.
- Demonstrated ability to navigate between the business and technical domains of a software implementation project, providing leadership in both.
- Four-year bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university; degree in Engineering/Computer Science or Business Administration is a plus.
C3 AI provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits.