Leading engine manufacturer are looking to recruit a Field Service Engineer to cover Bracknell, the M4 corridor and surrounding areas.
They produce and supply diesel, gas and electric drivetrains for a wide array of applications in sectors as diverse as agriculture, construction, material handling, stationary equipment, marine, railway, automotive and ground support.
Although part of a wider organisation, because there are only 30 employees it does give the sense of belonging to a close-knit group.
Staff are supported and have considerable autonomy to have a positive impact on the future success of the organisation through their engagement and enthusiasm.
Who you are:
A capable Engineer who is a natural problem solver environment, able to act on one s own initiative and interact with customers. Awareness of health & safety and good housekeeping are prerequisites.
The role is to:
The work will include but not be limited to accurate fault diagnosis, troubleshooting, engine rectification in the field and preventative maintenance.
Applicants will need to demonstrate though assessment
- Sound fault finding and repair skills.
- Solid mechanical knowledge
- Attention to detail
And it is essential for applicants to possess :
- Qualifications in Mechanical Engineering (minimum NVQ level 2 standard)
- Some electrical qualifications
- Vocational assessments or vocational training in Mechanical Engineering.
- As a van user it is essential that the applicant holds a full driving licence.
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity please get in touch.