Gas Engineer - Installs
40 hours work per week (Monday - Friday)
A leading contractor within the social housing sector is looking to bring in Gas Engineers for projects local to the Bromley area. The position is immediately available for the suitable candidate.
This company specialises in property maintenance. They are currently looking for a Gas Engineer to join their team.
To be considered for this role as a Gas Engineer you must have the following:
• Gas Safe Registered (CCN 1, CPA 1, CEN/WAT, HTR1)
• Extensive proven experience of Installing central heating systems of all types
• Full UK licence
• Previous social housing experience
The work will consist of the following:
• To carry out gas installation works to customer homes in a safe and proper manner, ensuring works are completed to a consistently high standard in addition to providing our customers with their best experience of customer service.
• To provide an efficient and effective service as a member of the Gas Compliance team, creating an environment that is enjoyable to work in, and to include colleagues, both trade and office staff, as part of your team.
In return the Gas Engineer will receive the following:
• Competitive salary
• Group personal pension scheme
• Profit Share Bonus Scheme
• 22 day holiday entitlement increasing with service
• Life Assurance
• Career development and progression
• Corporate discount scheme
• Staff well-being and feel good' programme
• Tool Allowance
To apply for this role as a Gas Engineer then please click below or get in touch with Will Elliott - (phone number removed) / removed)