Gas engineer role at HMP Littlehey. Long term role, single site based. £38,000 (Salary negotiable)
As one of the leading suppliers to the HM Prison Service for the provision of maintenance trades & support operatives, Hays is seeking to recruit multiple qualified trades including commercially qualified/ experienced Gas Engineers.
This is a long term role starting ASAP. Also this role is going to become permanent depending on performance.
You must live local to the area/ have your own transport, Because this is based on a single site no travel allowance is included.
Your new role
As part of the Works Department you will be responsible for both reactive repairs and planned and preventative maintenance. Currently the Prison has several refurbishment and general day-to-day maintenance projects underway. As such the prison require a qualified Commercia Gas Engineer to work within the department at HMP Littlehey,
The Maintenance role is in a unique working environment with a strong sense of team working. Always in demand, you could benefit from long-term contracts and there is also potential, once trained, to work in other prisons both locally and nationally.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be part of the maintenance team responsible for delivering planned and reactive maintenance, fault finding and repair to all building services.
- For this role it is essential you meet the following criteria:
- You will need to be Gas Safe Registered and have the following qualifications:
- COCN1, ICPN1, ICAE1, TPC1, And Commercial Cat 1, 2 and 3 at a minimum.
- What you'll get in return
- An annual salary of £38,000 (Salary is negotiable)
- Weekly pay whilst through us as agency worker.
- You will be single site based, so there is no travelling as part of the role.
- Monday to Friday hours - 37.5 per week minimum.
- Long term opportunity and is going to become permanent depending on performance.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.