Energy Assets is a leading independent metering services, asset management and utility network construction company. Energy Assets is one of Britain's fastest growing independent I&C multi-utility metering businesses, network construction and asset adoption services, helping private and public sectors to improve their energy efficiency through ground-breaking technologies, data analytics and innovative customer-focused processes. As an accredited meter asset manager, meter operator and data collector/aggregator, we work alongside major energy suppliers and partner some of the biggest brands.
We are currently in the market looking to recruit a gas metering technician on a permanent basis cover the Crawley area of the country.
Main duties for this role are:
- You will be one of a team of Metering Technicians - Gas tasked with representing Energy Assets in a professional manner in every aspect of your daily duties. Your main role will be to visit sites to exchange, install, maintain and carry out associated works on industrial and commercial gas meters.
- The purpose of the job is to contribute to a cost effective and customer focused service by ensuring that the services supplied by the Company comply with client specification.
- In accordance with the industry code of practices to carry out the installation and exchange of Non Domestic Gas Metering Systems of all sizes.
- Liaise with the Managers to complete survey work as required.
- To complete pre work surveys of planned work.
To be considered for this position you will have 3-5 years experience in the Gas industry, preferably in the Industrial and Commercial metering sector with excellent understanding of downstream pipework and appliances and have the following qualifications Met4 and CCN1. Candidates must be a self motivated individual who can also operate as part of a team, excellent interpersonal skills and a full UK driving licence is essential for the role...... click apply for full job details