Our Client, a leading Fuel Distribution company with locations across Scotland, has a permanent opportunity available for a LPG Manager to join their team.
This role would ideally be Elgin based, however our client is open to look at applications from other areas across Scotland.
All applicants MUST be Gas Safe Approved
The ideal candidate:
- Will have experience within a similar/previous role (minimum 2 years)
- Have a proactive "can do" attitude
- Work well within a team, as well as being able to manage multiple personalities and contractors
- Must be able to prioritise their work load
- Will have a clean driving licence
- Mix of working in the office with and managing an office based Team as well as working with our engineers, mentoring them and dealing direct with our customers, who are mostly domestic.
- The role also includes working with our internal team and our oil fired boiler engineers for servicing and breakdowns
The main aspect of this role will be to assess and inspect any potential site for LPG Tanks to ensure they come up to specification, and to also assist with the installation of tanks.
This is a fulltime permanent position, with an immediate start