Our client is a National Heating contractor and are recruiting a permanent Gas Supervisor covering Service & Breakdown and Installation contracts in Essex.
Theyre fast expanding and have secured a number of prestigious contracts throughout Essex and are looking for a Gas Supervisor to look after a long standing and successful Service & Breakdown and Installation domestic contract working throughout Essex.
They are currently recruiting for an experienced Domestic Gas Supervisor demonstrating professional, supportive and strong leadership to develop a team and work collaboratively to achieve common goals. You must have the passion and expertise to oversee service and repair contracts.
To be successful in this role you will need to have the following experience:
- Be a professionally qualified Gas Engineer with management experience within the gas industry
- Have up to date knowledge around gas compliance and relevant legislation
- Have good communication skills on the client side and operatives
- Strong IT skills
- Have a high level of technical gas knowledge
- Be pro-active and confident in problem solving and decision making
- Pre/post inspections
- Tool box talks
- Spot checks
Benefits of the role:
- Company van & fuel card
- Company Pension
- Training provided
- 24 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
..... click apply for full job details