GEOTECHNICAL ENGINEER - PERMANENT - SURREY
Our Client, a Major international Oil and Gas, design and construction contractor is urgently seeking a Geotechnical Engineer to join their team based in Surrey.
· Candidates must have experience with offshore structures and candidates must be from the offshore sector.
· Familiarity with site investigation and interpretation of geotechnical data and derivation of soil design parameters for a range of offshore foundations (e.g. piles, shallow foundations).
· Experience of pile design including derivation of ultimate bearing capacity and mathematical modelling representing pile load/deflection response.
· Experience of pile driveability analysis, including derivation of soil resistance to driving and application of wave equation analysis.
· Experience of shallow foundation design
· Knowledge of Mono pile, suction caisson and gravity base structures not essential but advantageous.
· Experience in installation aspects of offshore foundation design.
· Software: PLAXIS, GRLWEAP, SPLICE, APILE, LPILE.
· The ability to interact effectively with the members of the team.
SALARY: Negotiable. please quote salary you would be looking for when applying.
BENEFITS: Very Close to the Station.
We are instructed to only submit to our Client candidates whose qualifications and experience match client's specification and must be to work within the UK.