As a HVAC Engineer you will manage and maintain our heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) services and systems at our offices in Stoke-on-Trent and other sites within the property portfolio.
You will be an experienced HVAC Engineer with a can do attitude working as part of a small team within the Facilities and Services function. You will support the continued growth of the operation by delivering on reactive and planned works.
Preferred Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Proven track record in working with AC systems, AHU and refrigeration systems.
- Experience of working to appropriate health and safety standards and regulations.
- F-Gas Certification City & Guilds (2079) Cat 1.
- Experience in troubleshooting installations, fault finding and repairs.
- CITB P&P Pipework and Brazing.
- Awareness of risk assessment and working safely with electronic test equipment.
- Ability to follow work instructions read and interpret technical diagrams whilst reporting technical information as required.
- Experience of manufacturer's certification.
- Good computer skills (MS Office) with sound knowledge and understanding of ground and air source systems.
- Possession of a full UK driving licence and CSCS Card is essential.
- Ventilation Authorised person.
- Plumbing experience is desirable.
- Carrying out maintenance routines.
- Diagnosing and repairing faults on a wide variety of plant including AC split systems/multi systems, AHU, refrigeration units, motors, pumps, compressors, fans, drives, ground and air source heating systems.
- Ensuring all Health and Safety obligations are met and coordinated with the project delivery team.
- Coordinating with the project delivery management team and liaising with planners.
- Ensuring sites are maintained in a clean manner at all times.
- Producing, managing and maintaining critical spares lists.
The closing date for applications is 25/01/2024.
To apply send a copy of your CV with covering letter quoting the position reference HVAC1223RD or click on the link to apply.