Lead Works Planner (Engineering / Construction)£45,000 - £50,000 + Annual Bonus + Company Vehicle + Excellent Company BenefitsHemel Hempstead - Hybrid Working with visits to sites throughout the UKDo you have experience working on land service contracts at a critically important level? Are you an experienced manager comfortable leading and directing a team of contract advisors?On offer is an exciting Fixed Term Contract position working for a highly respected organisation in which you will take a leading role in the company reporting directly into the Head of Operations.The company are jointly owned by two multi-national blue chip corporations and operate within the UK's utility industry. They play a vital role in the movement of oil and gas throughout the UK and are known for working in harmony with third parties, operators, and the environment. In this role, you will play a significant role in the ongoing cooperation between pipeline operators and landowners. You will be responsible for the issuing of permits, compensation agreements, and service contracts to ensure the company's operations are able to continue running smoothly. In addition, you will also be responsible for line management of a team of contract advisors and executives.This role would suit an individual from a Utilities background with direct line management experience. Familiarity with the issuing of land servicing agreements and work permits is also essential.The Role:
- Liaising with legal and financial departments, this role is at the head of the Lands Division reporting directly into the Head of Operations.
- Issue permits and safety tickets for all operations the company need to undertake between terminals throughout the UK.
- Manage a team of Land Contract Advisors who will answer inbound enquiries from concerned parties.
- A background in the utilities industry is highly advantageous.
- Experience working with land contracts and service agreements.
- Comfortable managing a team of land service experts with prior management experience.
Reference Number: BBBH210460To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Liam Evans at Rise Technical Recruitment.Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.