Maintenance Plumber required in Ipswich. Full-time, Monday - Friday. £23,000 - 27,000
Your new company
You will be working in a talented, collaborative and supportive team. That specialises in multi-disciplinary maintenance on the Ipswich site. Which provides an extensive benefits package to you.
Your new role
In your new role you will be provided with an excellent work-life balance working Monday-Friday. With the opportunity to move from temporary to permanent work.
Your daily responsibilities will include planned and routine installation and maintenance, on a wide range of equipment and systems. Providing diagnosis and practical solutions to ensure a safe and pleasant environment for all within the facility. Specifically, the work requires both domestic and specialist commercial aspects of plumbing. This being in hot and cold-water systems, ventilation, heating and natural gas systems.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be successful within this role you will need to adaptable, motivated and positive. And live locally within the Ipswich area.
With the ability to be part of a team and work with minimal supervision. As well as being able to communicate friendly manner to anyone in the facility.
Moreover, it is essential you have at least one qualification from each bullet point below:
- Recognised and registered CITB or EITB (minimum three-year apprenticeship) in plumbing / mechanical engineering OR City & Guilds in Mechanical Engineering Parts 1, 2 & 3 OR Plumbing NVQ 1, 2 & 3 OR BTEC / ONC in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Accredited Certificate Scheme Gas Training (CCN1 - Core Domestic Natural Gas Safety OR COCN1 - Core Commercial Natural Gas Safety)
- Full driving license
What you'll get in return
- Company vehicle to use during working hours
- Tools and equipment
- Department uniform and personal protective equipment
- Company pension
- Career progression
- 27 days holiday per year
- Paid bank holidays
- Company discounts and many more
- Free car parking
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Lewis at Hays in our Ipswich Office on .
Alternatively, if this job isn't quite right for you but wish to discuss other maintenance trades opportunities, please contact Hays for a confidential discussion on your career.