We have a great opportunity for a Maintenance Technician - Combustion. This will be to join our team based in Rotherham - Oak House. The salary for this role is from: 36,000 (depending on experience) plus on call allowance.
This is a permanent, full time position.
Monday to Friday - 8am-4pm
Requirements for the role:
Qualifications - At least one of the below:
- BTEC City & Guilds plus relevant experience and training.
- Registered Gas Safe Engineer with ACS qualifications in Domestic and Commercial Gas Installations.
- NVQ Level 3 or Equivalent.
- Formal apprenticeship or craft trained equivalent.
- Driving licence is essential
- Commercial experience essential
- Must be comfortable using technological devices to log jobs.
- On-Call availability
- Desirable to have industry experience
- Ability to work alone and/or as part of a wider team as this role will require you to work cohesively with other Technical Disciplines.
Please note, DBS Checks & DVLA checks will be required for this role.
- Ensure compliance in accordance with all NHSPS Health, Safety & Wellbeing Policies, relevant NHSPS Technical Guidance, Process and Procedures, Statutory Regulations, Approved Codes of Practice and any applicable aspects of HTMs.
- Ensue that new or revised practice and policies are implemented within own work areas.
- Deliver Scheduled, Reactive and Remedial maintenance services as directed by the PPM planner (CAFM), helpdesk or Technical Services Supervisor, ensuring that operational standards are always maintained.
- Duties may include (but not limited to) fault finding, minors repairs or installations and maintaining services and equipment within critical environments.
- You may be required to undertake tasks in disciplines other than your own.
- Ability to assess problems to determine the best course of action, this would include complex technical issues and be able to communicate technical and or complex information to various stakeholders.
- On-Call allowance (rota dependant)
- Company van and tools provided.
- 27 days holiday (plus bank holidays on top)
- Access to group personal pension plan including SMART contributions into which the company will contribute up to 6% towards your savings,
- Training and development opportunities
- NHS Bluelight discounts.
Who are we?
We are part of the NHS family with 6,000 professionals supporting over 3,000 healthcare properties across England. Our purpose is to enable excellent patient care by being the best property and facilities provider to the NHS.
Our services include estate strategy and optimisation, property management, facilities management, property development and construction project management. We help support millions of patients and NHS colleagues in collaboration without 7,000 customers who range from Integrated Care Systems, health providers, charities and more.
Our culture and values seek to place our NHS colleagues and their patients, at the heart of everything we do.
We celebrate diversity, and we are working hard to create an inclusive environment where people love to work and can fulfil their potential.
We would encourage all applicants to apply as soon as possible as we may close vacancies early should we receive a high number of applications.
Best of luck with your application!