Manual Machinist Required!
Looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking individual to join a machine shop team, my client is a world leader in welding and robot manipulation. They provide bespoke solutions to a world class customer base, designing and manufacturing high precision mechanical products distributing to various industries including defence, oil, and gas and nuclear.
Working mainly with ferrous but some non-ferrous metals, the successful candidate will work to high precision tolerances, have a background in precision engineering and have experience in manual vertical boring on machines.
(Manual Machinist) - Position Overview
- Work as part of a team or by themselves, manual vertical boring.
- Use precision measuring equipment.
- Be used to making and altering fixtures and jigs.
- Can follow instructions and work unsupervised.
- Can read and understand engineering drawings.
(Manual Machinist) - Position Requirements
- Honesty and reliability.
- Used to working in a precision engineering manufacturing environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in manual vertical boring on machines.
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
(Manual Machinist) - Position Remuneration
- Days being Monday to Thursday, 8am to 5pm. Fridays are 7:30am to 4pm.
- Hourly rate from
- 20 days + 8 bank holidays.
- shutdown over the Christmas period.
- Employment stability.
- The opportunity to earn a yearly attendance bonus.
- A yearly bonus based on certain criteria.
- Regular overtime.
- Company work wear supplied and maintained the company work wear.
- In house training courses are provided.
- Opportunities to progress
Streamline Search is a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the United Kingdom. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying to this post you are granting us consent to process your data and contact you in relation to this application.