Do you have Marine Adviser experience, and are you seeking a new job in Aberdeen
• NES Fircroft is helping a company in the oil and gas sector find a full-time Marine Adviser, and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
As a Marine Adviser, you will interface between the business, Logistics Specialists and service providers, ensuring that the business's day-to-day operational Marine needs are met safely and cost-effectively. You will also act as SECE owner for Marine Safety environmental critical equipment and deputy Marine TA.
In your first few weeks in this Marine Adviser role, you can expect to:
- Act as SECE owner for Marine Safety environmental critical equipment
- Act as deputy Marine TA
- Assure the clients' Logistics Contracted Vessels
- Supervise and coordinate all logistics Marine assurance activities
- Provide Marine subject matter expertise for logistics vessel selection and perform ISM and OVMSA reviews as required by the line manager
To apply for this Marine Adviser role, you will need experience in all aspects of marine logistics and ERRV operation and support. You will also require:
- Experience in senior rank on board vessel, preferably offshore vessels
- Minimum UK MCA Chief officer/ 1st engineer STCW Certificate of competency or certificate of equivalent Competency
- Knowledge of marine quality and safety management systems
- Awareness of the client's HSES Policies and Business Management System BMS
- Experience using OCIMF inspection platforms for both up and downstream vessels
As a vital member of our team and in return for your expertise, inclusive approach and commitment, we'll provide a favourable salary and the chance to join a passionate and welcoming team.
We'd love you to apply for this full-time Marine Adviser position in Aberdeen, and we're waiting to hear from you. Please contact NES Fircroft today.
With over 90 years of combined experience in delivering workforce solutions to the global energy industry, NES Fircroft is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & renewable, Infrastructure, and Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide. We provide tailored staffing solutions, sourced from a global talent pool by a dedicated, discipline-specific team of consultants.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.