Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer Nottingham
Commercial Services4 on 4 off (Nights)
£40,000 - £41,000 + overtime
Gi Pro are proud to be working in partnership with a national commercial services company based in Nottingham. Due to expansion this is an exciting time to join an expanding company with over 1400 employees across 6 locations in the UK.
As an Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, you will be tasked for carrying out reactive, preventative, and proactive maintenance for all equipment on site.
Typical Duties will involve:
- Carrying out repairs and maintenance of all equipment on site, Providing reactive and preventative maintenance (PPM's)
- Attending to machinery breakdowns, fault finding processing equipment, electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic machinery.
- Installation and upkeep of electrical and mechanical machinery.
- A proactive approach to continuous improvement to ensure the department is always developing with reactive and proactive procedures.
- General onsite maintenance as and when required
- Working effectively alone as well as part of a team of engineers onsite
- Experience in effective fault diagnosis of any plant and equipment on site (Electrical, Mechanical, Pneumatic, Hydraulic, Gas or Water driven equipment)
- NVQ Level 3 electrical/mechanical or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a fast paced volume manufacturing or production-type environment
- Detailed understanding of working drawings
- Health and Safety conscious
If you believe you have the skills apply now! Alternatively, please contact Samantha Perkins on or email for more information.
GI Professional - Bullhorn only is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.